Online training is flexible, entertaining, and cost-effective. We offer online training in two areas:
- Results Measurement for Adaptive Programmes. This training will next be offered in February 2019, and you can sign up now. Click here for more information.
- Market Systems Programmes. We plan to offer this training in July 2019, and you can register interest now. Click here for more information.
Why do online training? More reasons than we can list, but here are our top three:
- Online training is flexible. You don't have to take time off work, travel, or interrupt your normal life. You can take our courses at work, at home, or on your daily commute. We fit in round your lifestyle.
- Online training is interactive and entertaining. Our videos are short, clear, and fun. We give you training from international experts from around the world, and interaction with a community of practitioners facing exactly the same problems as you do.
- Online training is cost-effective. In-person training can cost thousands of pounds per person. Our courses start at just 300 pounds per person, making them affordable for large organisations seeking to train a whole team, small organisations looking for a cheaper option, or individual consultants.